Ozark National Life Insurance Company is pleased to present a unique
opportunity - The Balanced Program®. Through a combination of life
insurance coverage and mutual fund investments, The Balanced Program® is
designed to provide for your future in the event of:
- a long life
- a premature death
- a disability
The Balanced Programs® are a family of modified whole life insurance policies where, after the first policy year, the policy holder
makes periodic investments in a mutual fund account. During the first year, all of the payments are applied as life insurance premiums. Unless you make special
arrangements, only the amount with which you establish your mutual fund
account will be invested for the first year. After the first year, Ozark
National Life will forward an amount equal to approximately one-half of
the basic premium to
N.I.S. Financial Services
to be invested in your mutual fund account. The duration of these purchases varies depending upon which balanced Program you choose.
Balanced Programs® are available to individuals who meet the underwriting requirements and are from age zero through age 75.
The Balanced Programs® feature:
- Modified Whole Life Insurance with a decreasing death benefit. Lump sum payment to beneficiary and most include an investment plan completion feature upon death;
- Disablility Option: Ozark National Life will pay the fund investment and insurance premium in the event of a disablilty before age 60;
- Guaranteed Cash Value;
- Mutual Fund Investment: duration of investment contributions vary based upon the Plan selected, and
The Mutual Fund Accounts can be set up as conventional, tax-deferred, or free from federal and state income taxes
(with Roth IRA).
- Mutual funds are Investment Products
- Past Performance Does Not Guarantee Future Results. Mutual Fund Shares are subject to market risks.
Their returns and principal values will vary, and shares may be worth more or less at redemption than their original purchase price.
Before investing, consider a fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses.
Contact your N.I.S. Financial Services advisor at (816) 842-8685 for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this information. Please read it carefully.
|Not FDIC insured||May lose value||No bank guarantee|
Life insurance provided by Ozark National Life Insurance Co.*
• (816) 842-6300
Mutual funds offered through N.I.S. Financial Services, Inc.*
• (816) 842-8685
500 E. 9th Street, Kansas City, MO 64106
|*Subsidiaries of CNS Corporation|